Wednesday 8 February 2012

Threesome

I mentioned in my previous post about this.

The situation being that a previous regular client had arranged to hook up with an American visitor staying in a (very posh!) hotel.  He was nervous and also liked the idea of experiencing a threesome but didn't want the other guy to know that I was ummm hired help!  So the story being that I was a mate and that now and again we'd meet for a bit of light fun.

I arranged to meet both of them outside the hotel as they had met for drinks while I was travelling over, shook hands, client asked how I'd been and off we went to the hotel suite, it wasn't just a room!  So, American guy asked if we wanted drinks, they had a beer each but I opted for water, this was a new situation for me and as I was being paid I thought it best to keep off the beers!

It felt slightly awkward, both were saying they'd never done anything like this and there was a bit of nervous giggling so I thought well, it's my job to get this going...

I undressed to my  boxers, they both smiled and joked that I was keen, and they both dropped their jeans, both seemed to still be nervous, they were standing close together so I got on my knees and felt them both up getting them hard while they kissed.... it seemed to suit the situation that I was more submissive, so mainly for the duration of the hour or so I was on my knees sucking each in turn.  we made it to the bed, where I was in the middle and a lot of just touching and wanking going on.  Both were very close to cumming so, client asked where they should, I said anywhere I just wanted to see them shoot!  American suggested my face, I nodded and smiled and closed my eyes!

American guy was lovely, ran off to get a towel for me once they were done and while client used the bathroom he was asking if I was okay and seemed a bit concerned, I assured him I enjoyed every minute.  I needed a shower, also needed to find a way to get paid without the American guy knowing so I asked him if he'd like to shower me off and to go get it running... in that time the client paid me, I hid the money away and he made his way home.  I had the shower as quickly as I could as now I wasn't being paid and it was time for me to head home, plus I was starving!  I don't tend to eat before seeing a client, I have no idea why, just one of my funny ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment