Wednesday 8 February 2012

Role Play!

I suppose there's an element of role play with every client I see, the whole massage experience, getting turned on by the masseur and also turning them on.

Other clients have requested boyfriend experience, one client has emailed saying I'm ideal as I'm the no strings boyfriend, we text each other and joke around and he can say anything he wants to me as generally I'm unshockable, although I would say something sarcastic rather than anything and make light of it!  This type of booking means meeting in a hotel bar or pub and having a few drinks, chatting and then moving on to their room or back to their place.

I have been asked to follow a certain scenario, the client has emailed telling me exactly what they expect for example turning up and sitting on the sofa, they come in and start to kiss me, lead me to the bedroom and undress me etc... that's not a problem at all!

The threesome, where a regular client booked me as he had arranged to meet a hotel visitor but wanted my company both due to nerves and the idea of a threesome.  The main requirement here was that the other guy had no idea that I was being paid to be there but we were mates that messed around now and again... that makes for a post of it's own though!

Finally, I did say in my previous post I'd say about the bad experience, it was like any other booking, I turned up and gave the massage, happy ending and everything went well, or so I thought!  I got ready and there was some small talk, as I went to leave and waited for payment he said that it wasn't what he wanted and refused to pay! I was kind of stuck, what could I do, I did say that he seemed to enjoy it all the way through but a difficult situation so I left and decided to put it down to experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment