Thursday 16 February 2012

Life Model... a new one for me!


I decided to try advertising on a different website last week, thought no harm and it was free.

I use a separate phone number for putting on adverts although always reply with my main number, this is really as I'd prefer some privacy and just in case friends (or perish the thought) family should happen across one of my adverts :O

So, I had a few replies for massage work, like usual but I did get one unusual reply, an artist who liked doing doing life drawing... he wasn't a professional, more a hobby. He did point out that he liked doing this naked too, fine with me! We agreed the rate, he gave very good directions and off I went.

He was a lovely, friendly guy, put me at ease very quickly, I was nervous as I have never done anything like this before... I undressed, he took his dressing gown off and from there it was just sitting for 15 minutes at time, change position and sit/lay still... I think I dozed off at one point! I did notice that he was hard for most of the session but nothing happened, that was odd as it did cross my mind to do something more but that wasn't why I was there!

His drawings were excellent and he's sending them through so once they arrive I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment