Wednesday 8 February 2012

First Massage

Following my first experience I was feeling a lot more confident, I'd done it now, it was fun and although I expected to feel a bit odd about accepting money I really didn't, it was an arrangement that suited the client and me so where's the harm in that!

So, the reply to my ad arrived, a few emails where I was clear on the hours rate (£50) but there was a problem, this client could not accommodate due to being married etc... being a bit silly, I decided once we had swapped numbers I would let him come to the flat I was sharing.  My flatmate was at work and needing the money I didn't really think it would be a problem.

We arranged the time and I showered, waited rather nervously for the text to say he was outside the flats where I lived.  I decided rather than buzz him in to go down and open the door.  He was a really pleasant man, older than I had expected, probably late 60's (which I discovered later) but looked more 50's.

Once in the flat I got him a glass of water with lots of ice, myself one too and led him to the bedroom where I had put a towel on the bed (to save the bedding getting oily!) and also a clean towel on the side in case he wanted a shower afterwards.

We both stripped, he got comfortable and I got on with the massage, initially, probably through nerves he made small talk but soon relaxed and it was quiet but relaxed.  Now and again he would say how much he was enjoying it.  After I had spent a long time on his back, shoulders & legs (of course being a bit cheeky when massaging the tops of his legs and accidently on purpose brushing past his balls!) I asked him to turn over where I gently massaged his chest, legs and seeing he had an erection started to gently jack him off, he was touching me too and pretty soon I'd cum across his chest and he was shooting too!  It made us both laugh, what a mess!

I got a hand towel for him to wipe himself down and he went off for a shower.  When he came out he was full of chat telling me about his children & grand children and what he had done for a living before retiring... A lovely guy... after he left I felt a little guilty knowing he was married but decided to put that out of my mind.  It was his decision to book me and if he was happy with it then who am I to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment