Wednesday 8 February 2012

Things to Make and Do!

Well, here goes, I've finally started the blog and here's a bit about me...

I moved to London in October 2011, for many reasons, mainly personal but mainly I wanted to start over.  I've done many things since leaving home when I was 18, lived all over the UK and had a few different professions from working in a shop, managing a large office team to being almost self sufficient in the middle of the countryside.

On moving to London I really didn't have much of a plan, found a flat to share, packed my bags and got on the train to start a new adventure.  I met my best friend (who lived in London at the time) for a few drinks, I say a few, I can hardly remember the end of the evening!  We got talking about what I was going to do, of course, the obvious choice of heading to the agencies and looking for some office temping work but I was a bit hard up and really wanted to start bringing in some cash as it's an expensive city!

During the drunken catch up we got onto the subject of M (who's gay) using craigslist site to find casual sex, he had had one or two experiences from it and we got talking about whether as a straight guy I could offer guys a massage.  I'm very chilled about sex and sexual orientation and really didn't mind the idea of giving a guy a hand or happy ending at the end of the session.... a plan was forming!

So, next day I browsed craigslist and decided to put an advert in the m4m section, something like 'Straight Skint Bloke Offering Massage'... haha, I know, not that tempting but I really didn't know how to word it!  I had quite a few replies and arranged my first booking.

I'm going to write about my experiences, with clients and generally living in London... to start with the entries won't be in a particular order as I didn't keep a diary and can only go on scanning my emails and from memory... although I will write about more recent adventures too.

I really hope you enjoy reading my blog and want to just say thanks to the clients I have seen so far, it's always been fun and I've met some lovely people on the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment